Friday, May 4, 2012

scenario of dreams


this is how i feel about motherhood today:

From: friend
To: me

It’s been TOO long
How the heck was your holiday?
Are you out tonight?
xx



From: me
To: friend

blah blah blah... not for blog...

Not out tonight. Wizzing straight home to pick up my beautiful boy for some much needed cuddle time. Although having said that, it most probably won’t be cuddle time. He’s being a right moody spoilt little sh*t at the moment, so we’ll probably spend the night with him saying poo, bum, and wee after every word that comes out of his mouth, because those are his swear words; me getting cross because he knows that it’s naughty and then him complaining at every new stage of the evening: dinner time; bath time; washing hair time; out of bath time; pyjama time; sleep time, and then finally he’ll go to sleep and I’ll pour myself a large glass of vino and collapse on the couch.

Are you out? If not, do you want to come over tonight and experience that scenario of dreams that I just described?

Love you
xxx


 

1 comment: